The AHE Fellow program is an honorary recognition bestowed upon less than 1% of AHE’s membership. It is a call to continued service as authors, mentors, conference facilitators, and leaders.
AHE Fellow Program
Successful candidates will be accomplished professionals selected based on their demonstrated ability to contribute to the achievement of the goals and to:
- Be a recognized leader in the environmental services community
- Demonstrate leadership commitment and involvement with AHE. Examples include but are not limited to service on an AHE task force, and/or having obtained the CHESP designation.
- Honor a commitment to be engaged, authentic & supportive of the AHE and the Fellow community.
- Be a visionary and strategic thinker. Examples include but are not limited to incorporating strategy, leadership, future focus, risk taking, and an entrepreneurial spirit.
The goals of the Fellow recognition are:
- To represent a diverse community of thought leaders that creates and expands on both knowledge and insight into the strategic issues of the profession and industry.
- To identify and develop future leadership.
- To take an active role in AHE in the identification of future trends and issues.
- To continue to serve through their active leadership and support of AHE and Fellow activities and.