AHE Seal of Review and Recognition Program Review Process
Who reviews the applications?
Every application is reviewed by health care professionals, each holding a Bachelor of Science degree or higher, certified by the AHA Certification Center or other professional certification entities, and are leading authorities in the practice of environmental services and its related disciplines.
What is the criteria is used to evaluate submissions?
- The program should advance the practice and operations of maintaining the health care environment?
- The program should establish and promote the safe use of equipment and/or products within non-clinical health care staff responsibilities?
- The program should conform to the AHE Practice Guidance for Health Care Environmental Cleaning
- The program should be in compliance with regulatory agencies and guidelines, included but not limited to, Joint Commission, EPA, CDC, FDA, OSHA?
- Technical terms and definitions are reviewed for accuracy
- Supporting source material (print, non-print, and online) must clearly cited within submitted program documents by parenthetical citations, endnotes, bibliography, or a works cited section
- Permission from the copyright holder must be provided in writing , and signed and dated by the copyright holder in all instances where the program document includes previously copyrighted material beyond fair use
- All sections of the submitted program (i.s. table of contents, chapters, addendums, references, etc.) must be clearly labeled within the document.